Sterling Resources is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal & Compliance Manager
Job Function: Law/Legal
- The incumbent will be employed full time. The successful candidate will be responsible for effective and efficient administration of the legal compliance framework and standards of the company which includes monitoring and enforcing compliance with required regulations/legislation/statutory and other legal contractual obligations.
- The successful candidate will represents company at arbitration and mediation panels pursuant to alternative dispute resolution requirement. Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of regulatory development and trends which apply to business area.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor of Law;
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience;
- In-depth knowledge of the Industry’s standards and regulations;
- Extensive experience in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts;
- Be organized and have an eye for detail;
- Be able to work independently and proactively, but also as part of a motivated team
19th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as subject of the email