AVID HR Consulting is made up of professionals with proven expertise in all the key areas of Human Resource Management. We are a young and dynamic team with over 50 years combined experience in Business and People Management. With the increasingly flexible and constantly changing corporate landscape, our Clients can rely on our dedicated approach to cultivating tailor-made HR solutions specific to their needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst - Asset Management
Industry: Financial Services
- Providing highly qualitative and quantitative support to the execution of investment banking mandates. Undertaking financial research and reports on prospective investment avenues. Providing the necessary data for the Decision-making Support System.
- Conducting detailed research on the economic and market trends, earnings’ prospects, financial statements and various other indicators to determine the suitable investment strategies.
- Liaising with the fund managers and building viable business relationships with the industry professionals.
- Keeping close track on the financial press, market trends, opportunities, risks and new investment products towards the identification of business opportunities for the Company.
- Compiling advisory reports and generating informed recommendations on prospective investment opportunities and funds that could enhance and/or diversify portfolios for the Company.
- Comprehensive analytical review of previous investment decisions and the decision-making process towards the successful execution of a prospective mandate.
- Developing complex financial models using electronic spreadsheet and analyzing legal documents for clients.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- ICAN/ACCA/CFA (certified/ongoing) will be of added advantage
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of the financial markets
- Knowledge of corporate finance
- Knowledge of financial analysis
- Political awareness and socio-economic trends
- Working with people
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Learning and researching
- Solid understanding of financial set-up, procedures, statistics and economics
- Strong numeric skills
- Writing and reporting
- Planning and organizing
- Excellent investment analysis software user
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online