Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. Since its founding in 1971, MSH has worked in over 150 countries with policy makers, health professionals, and health care consumers to improve the quality, availability and affordability of health services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Job ID: 13-10740
Group/Office: PDG (Program Delivery Group)
Dept/Unit: PDGGEN - Program Delivery Group
Project/Program: A512 - Nigeria CaTSS
Reports To: State Team Leader (STL)
- The Driver’s job is to provide transport support services to all technical program areas.
- The driver is also required to drive MSH vehicles while transporting staffs which include: Employees, Chief of Party, Country Directors/ Lead and VIP visitors.
- Drivers are also responsible for overseeing vehicle maintenance.
Qualifications and Experience
- Drive project staff to activities and meeting within and outside of Kwara.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records relating to individual vehicle use.
- Ensure all aspects of vehicle policy are being followed and enforced during your assignments.
- Inspect vehicle prior to travel to assure all fluids, tires, wipers, belts etc are in good working order.
- Signal any sign of need for maintenance or other problem with the vehicle to the transport and logistic associate.
- Keep vehicle health log updated.
- Assure the security of the vehicle when outside of the office.
- Assure the safety of all passengers.
- Submit all expense reports in a timely manner to accounting, properly completed.
Application Closing Date
- High School Certificate.
- 0-2 years related work experience with International organizations in Nigeria.
- Sound judgment, non-aggressive driving style and good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of standard driving practices.
- Good driving record.
- Ability to travel if required.
- Mental programs for interpreting and responding to events automatically; and motivations which activate and direct safe behavior and anticipate problems.
- Ability to organize and complete manual and routine tasks as assigned.
- Ability to perform at an acceptable level of control skill.
19th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online