Structured Energy Systems Limited (SES) is THE innovative fintech, engineering, e-commerce and content distribution company. Our approach to solving clients’ problems is avant-garde and futuristic. We are pushing the boundaries, leading at the forefront of one of our markets, and aim to replicate the leadership in the other markets we operate in.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cyber Security Analyst
- Implement substantial knowledge of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques in selling security solutions to clients
- Maintain a high level of banking industry knowledge
- Identify and qualify leads and generate opportunities in order to achieve revenue quota on a quarterly and annual basis
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline; identify at risk accounts
- Foster strategic working relationships with clients, maintaining a high level of contact
- Attain familiarity with product(s) functionalities for easy selling & cross-selling to clients
- Prepare and present sales proposals to existing customers
- Leverage strategic relationships with existing partners to facilitate conversions to subscription licensing
- Negotiate and close deals following the company’s practices and processes
- Analyse potential sales renewal and maintenance opportunities by using data analyses, segmented research and information to identify the attributes most valued by the potential clients
- Managing SLAs with partners and clients
- Daily administrative tasks, including overseeing a team.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ demonstrated success in software sales at the enterprise level
- Understanding of the software security industry, products, competitors, history, emerging trends and changing marketplace
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques
- Knowledge of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Understanding of incident detection, incident response and forensics
- Understanding of the banking industry
- Detail-orientation and analytic in problem-solving approach
- Excellent communication skills, persuasive skills and listening skills.
19th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume (as an attachment) to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the e-mail.