At Talentsqr (RC 1453480), we help to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are potential leaders in various fields as well as emerging specializations. We are champions of great organization culture and values, partnering with key business owners or hiring managers to help them build their organizations. Whether consulting for clients on how to build their teams, recruiting the right people, managing talents or developing programs for them-- we are exceptionally focused on putting people (talent) first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help our client's understand how people are important to their business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: .Net Developer
Job type: Contract
- We are looking for a .Net developer to build softwares using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
- In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects.
- You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
- The ideal candidate is someone who is experienced, ambitious; can design, develop, code, customize, configure, test, deploy and support the enterprise packaged solutions.
- Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
Qualifications and Experience
- Build enterprise systems using Microsoft .NET Technologies.
- Work closely with a team of UI/UX and Front End Developers.
- Prepare and maintain code for .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare the update for systems.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Monitor everyday activities of the system and provide the required support.
- B.Sc or HND degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience.
- Experience in Test Driven Development.
- Strong background in object-oriented development techniques.
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA.
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server) with good experience developing T-SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git).
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Passion for technology and knowledge.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team to achieve common objectives, goals, and results.
- Great analytical and troubleshooting skills
- This is a 2-year contract with the possibility of full-time employment with the organization based on performance.
N150,000 - N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online