Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, a leading long established international group is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Manager
: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Logistics & Transport
Job Seniority: Mid-Senior level
Job Category: Engineering
Employment Type: Full time
- We are in need of a Workshop Manager for our operations in Nigeria.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Manage end-to-end work process at the Workshop in order to increase efficiency, customers satisfaction and business growth.
- Manage Team Leaders activities, job allocation, job flow, and scheduling for day-to-day operations.
- Coordinate Operational resources - INCADEA/MECAPLANNING; and Workshop staff to ensure operational activities are efficiently and effectively managed to increase productivity.
- Liaise with Parts Department to ensure supplies of Spare Parts ordered for each job are accurate with Workshop requests.
- Assist with quotations, provide oversight to check job estimates to assure profitability.
- Provide Technical Support on key challenges and other areas as required by the business from time to time.
- Collaborate with the After Sales Manager to provide timely update on status of their vehicles and maintain approved communication channel until job is successfully completed.
- Identify customers’ needs and provide expert advice to help customers make informed decision about our products/services.
- Collaborate with the After Sales Manager to investigate customer complaint about repeat jobs, and propose appropriate solution to successfully resolve the challenge.
- Develop and implement reliable system to record and store information pertaining to customers queries on repeat jobs.
- Collaborate with After Sales Manager, Technical Instructor and HR Coordinator to implement training needs as applicable to each Workshop staff.
- Promote ANZEN and KAIZEN culture within the Workshop.
- Monitor compliance of Workshop staff with work and Safety Rules and other Standards guiding work practice as applicable from time to time.
- Assist with the Management of Work Shop Projects.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Between 6 - 8 Years Post NYSC relevant Experience.
- Able to drive and possess valid driving license.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to manage a Team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management.
- Report Writing Skills.
- Excellent organizing and multi-tasking ability.
- Good sense of record management.
- Time Management & Prioritizing skills.
- Detailed Oriented.
- Customer Centric.
- Team Spirit.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.