Almond Technologies Limited is the arm of the group that specializes in providing alternative/renewable energy, information / communication technologies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solar / Inverter Engineer
- Pre-sales testing support, holding workshops with customer or partner on technical issues.
- Bidding support on technical and engineering related part.
- Presentation of the technical service, solar products during some living exposition of solar energy
- Follow up issues that may arise during testing/workshop/bidding activities.
Responsibilities (include but, not limited to)
- Supervising project engineering process, including kick-off meeting, hardware and software supervision, acceptance test.
- Onsite support for site survey, installation or commissioning when necessary.
- Commissioning, improvement of the troubleshooting, intervention on site when necessary Interface with engineering partner to locate technical problems that may arise during the engineering process.
- Maintenance support.
- Responsible for Hotline support and level 2 engineer support;
- Responsible for SLM and TLM technical support service to customer or partner independently or jointly with a technical support team.
- Onsite support in case of major or critical problems that can't be solved by customer or local subcontractor according to SLA.
- Responsible for handling technical cases on ticket system
- Responsible for Network Upgrade/Swap according to the team planning.
- Monitor the quality of on-site operation, updating Quality analysis and improvement processes.
- Identification of Safety Issues and Stressors Associated with this role:
- Working with live three-phase electricity
- Manual handling
- Driving long distances
- Working outside in bad weather conditions
Application Closing Date
- Good customer relationship management skills
- Ability to absorb and then fully communicate technical information and data
- Approachable, adaptable and solution-orientated
- Very organized, reliable and consistent
- Tenacious, Dedicated and Self-sufficient
- Ability to co-operate and work with peoples from different cultures.
19th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
For more enquiries, please call: