Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited is a management consulting company that renders quality services in Human Resource, Management and Process improvement. MXS Limited was set up to provide high quality, up to date training, team management and process improvement services for its clients.
Job Title: Senior Civil and Structural Engineer
- Site Supervision, Review Civil and Structural designs / Drawings for basic/conceptual, Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and Detailed Engineering Design (DED) according to specifications.
- Site Supervision
- Review Civil and Structural designs/drawings prior to construction.
- Site construction assistance
- Preparation of Civil Design and Drawings.
- Project Management/report.
- Preparation Civil steelwork in general, for Civil steelwork related to plant design and for building constructions
- Preparation and review of static calculation reports
- Preparation and subsequent stress analysis of Civil steel components
- Preparation compatibility check between calculations and constructions.
- Preparation Static development of engineering solutions for Civil steel construction.
- Preparation of Concrete and Steel specification report.
- Preparation of engineering Design of Vibrating and Static Equipment foundations.
- Preparation of Civil analysis
- Civil calculations for equipment etc.
- Perform inter-discipline design checks.
- Participate in internal and external meetings.
- Participate in engineering design and safety reviews.
- Review Process deliverables performed by Engineers, Designers and CAD Operators.
- Conduct Site visits and submit the report.
- Ensure strict adherence to HSE policies and procedures and comply with safe work methods as required.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by the Supervisor/Line Manager
- Supervise and coach Civil and Structural engineers and trainees.
- B.Eng in Civil/Environmental Engineering
- Minimum of 6 years in similar role.
Key Skills and competencies:
Application Closing Date
- Project Management
- Proficient in Engineering System and Knowledge
- Concern for order, quality, and accuracy.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and Adobe editing system
- Highly motivated and have the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Team player with excellent personnel management skills.
- Strong communication skills to work across departments.
- Excellent use of Engineering Software’s (i.e SACS, STAADPro, Tekla, Orion, AutoCAD 2D & 3D, Ms Office Nemetschek Allplan, and MS project.
- Conversant with National and International Codes, Standards and Engineering Practices used in the industry AISC, API-RP2A, BS1881, BS1722, BS8110, BS 5950, Eurocodes and other International standards and company codes relating to Civil designs and construction
- Have good construction experience.
- Good analytical skills.
- Essential high level of English language written and spoken.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.