Sunrose Consulting Limited - Our client, a foremost retail outlet with branches in strategic areas of Lagos. The company is well known for high quality gift and household items. It’s a one stop shop for discerning customers with a high taste for luxury products. The company is now seeking to recruit an exceptional individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational, and logistical service to her, helping her to manage and prioritise her time.
- You will manage and maintain her diary and email account, filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments. In addition, you will ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc. and troubleshooting problems.
Application Closing Date
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 5 years’ requisite experience.
- You must be organised and able to take charge.
- You must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You must be able to use a lot of initiative. Proficiency in Microsoft Office package is essential.
16th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.