Biosec Solutions is an identity management consultancy with core biometrics, smart card and token based enterprise architecture and delivery strengths. Our goal is to provide high technology systems and solutions to challenges paramount in the African space.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Developer
- We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
- If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Support the entire application life cycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
Application Closing Date
- Proven work experience as a Mobile Developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their and CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as subject of the email.