Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable firm in Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Provide overall guidance, leadership support and strategic direction in the execution of the activities of the Finance function.
- The role is of high importance within the organization structure as it would be shouldering the responsibilities for the West Africa markets.
- You would be accountable for the day to day financial operations and play a crucial role in supporting the management team on project of strategic importance in the business development and commercial arena.
- Engaging with team member across different functional areas you need to drive a culture built on strong ethics and governance
- Managing the accounting and finance, treasury, budgeting and control.
- Prior experience with an international FMCG and exposure to factory operations is highly desirable .
- Provide the CEO and board with timely, complete and accurate financial information for Management/strategic business decision-making processes.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of financial statements in line with relevant statutory requirements and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Ensure effective utilization of the financial resources of the organization, including prudent capital allocation and investment, and achieving cost efficiency in line with the business objectives.
- Identify risks and long-term financial implications of corporate projects/ initiatives, and advise CEO accordingly.
- Oversee tax planning to optimize the organizations tax position and ensure tax compliance accordingly.
- Assume overall responsibility for tracking performance against defined targets.
- Ensure compliance with policies, relevant legislation and other best accounting practices.
- Min of B.Sc or it equivalent in Banking and Finance, Accounting or any related discipline.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant with 15+ years of cognate experience.
- Should have working knowledge of Accounting Package – Microsoft Dynamics and Sage
- Analytical , assertive and high on integrity
- Demonstrated understanding of operational dynamics.
- Good report writing and oral communication skills.
- Good knowledge and hands on practical experience and use of accounting packages and systems.
- Must not be less than 45 years of age.
- Proven analytical and qualitative accounting/finance competencies.
- Must be resident within Festac, Oshodi, Satellite Town and its environs.
Application Closing Date
- Good understanding of micro and macro-economic indices and their impact on the business.
- Advanced financial and accounting knowledge, including understanding of Finance best practices, International as well as Nigerian accounting and financial reporting standard
- Strong business acumen and tact, and an ability to relate with highest levels of Management at financial institutions.
17th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word Format to: [email protected]
using "Finance Manager" as the subject of the mail.
: Only qualified Candidates would be shortlisted.