Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable firm in Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Head, Internal Audit
- Develop and implement comprehensive internal auditing policies and procedures for the various Strategic Business Units of the Group.
- Prepare Internal audit plan and provide oversight and direction in the execution, and reporting of internal audit engagements and projects within established timelines and budgets.
- Coordinate with External Auditors, ensuring efficient implementation of the overall statutory financial audit plans.
- Oversee and review the drafting of internal audit reports and other audit deliverables, and direct the work conducted by external auditors.
- Conduct periodic financial, compliance, operational and special audits and carry out investigations into reported irregularities, as required.
- Review analyses of non-conformities, discuss audit findings across the organization and suggest recommendations.
- Report to the Group Chief Operating Officer/ Board of Directors regarding internal control matters, results of audit reviews, the progression of audit plan and any other matters of discussion.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and changing regulatory guidelines to enable the development and implementation of appropriate control measures and monitoring mechanism as well as their continuous update / revision.
- Attend and participate in relevant meetings with key stakeholders.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Group Chief Operating Officer or Board.
- Min of B.Sc Degree or its Equivalent in Accounting, Finance or any related field.
- Professional accounting certification, e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA, CISA or other relevant higher business degree as an added advantage
- Minimum 15 Years internal audit experience in a reputable organization, with at least five (10) years at managing the strategic direction of a business risk unit.
- Must not be less than 45 Years of age.
- Must reside within Festac, Oshodi or Satellite Town and its environs.
Application Closing Date
- Knowledge of internal audit methodologies, corporate governance procedures and accounting standards.
- Good knowledge and hands on practical experience and use of accounting packages and systems.
- Good decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership and people management skills.
17th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word Format to: [email protected]
using "Group Head, Internal Audit" as the subject of the mail.
: Only qualified Candidates would be shortlisted.