Sterling Resources is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Clerk
- 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in HR or similar field is required.
- OND in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field.
Application Closing Date
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Ability to cope with and work under pressure
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Strong Analytical skills
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Oral and written Communication skills
- Computer Skills - to create digital reports using software programs like Microsoft Word and Excel and so on
- Knowledge of HR functions e.g. payroll, pension and overtime computation, fleet management, protocols/travels Management, courier services/dispatch etc.).
19th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.