Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, an innovative center for empowerment is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
: Akure with occasional travel to Lagos
- Take leadership for the team and affairs of the Hub
- Create and/or implement mentoring program for resident entrepreneurs.
- Assist in identifying topics and instructors to deliver workshops, boot camps, and a variety of related events
- Induct new entrepreneurs; create Incubation plans and implement them, assist in writing business plans, keep track of the Incubation process; help the start-ups prepare proposals for getting funding, etc.
- Track key company metrics annually and collect testimonials, photographs and/or video for purposes of raising funds for the Program.
- Establish linkage for client funding opportunities via venture capital/equity firms and angel networks.
- BA/BS or MA/MS in a relevant Technology or Business discipline.
- Previous experience of managing and setting directions for Innovation Hubs
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience in working with developers and/or start-ups.
- Passionate about growing start-up ecosystem in Nigeria.
- Evidence of strong organizational, networking and communication skills
- Ability to operate as a business professional and an effective educator, and show evidence of a willingness to fulfill both roles.
- Must be resident in Akure
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage.
N120,00 - N150,000 monthly plus bonus.
Application Closing Date
18th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word Format to: [email protected]
using "Operations Manager" as the subject of the mail.
: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.