Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, an Innovative center for empowerment is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Products Partnership & Sustainability Personnel
: Akure, Ondo
- Developing partner networks and strategic partnerships in Ondo State, Nigeria and overseas.
- Develop and Implement a partnership strategy with stakeholders to increase the reach and impact of our ongoing effort to align our mission with prospective partners.
- Coordinating the management of ongoing relationships with existing partners and where relevant, leverage those relationships to greater collective impact.
- Conceptualizing new strategic initiatives that build around or benefit from corporate, foundation, government, bilateral organizations or other partnerships.
- Driving a relationship management program to support partners and Government agencies.
- Development and management of events in support of our strategic initiatives.
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams to structure and execute business initiatives, lead analysis ,develop and communicate final recommendations for growing partner relationships.
- Developing systems and procedures in support of the identification, engagement and development of strategic partnerships.
- Project and promote initiatives to new audiences and partners.
- Developing and managing reporting and financial tracking of strategic partnership activities.
- Developing and managing partner agreements.
- Developing and managing information collection networks.
- Identify trends, competition and funding sources.
- Identifying and prioritizing areas for institutional sustainability efforts and recommending strategies for proactively addressing relevant sustainability issues.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field with a minimum of 3 -5 years proven experience in a similar role
- Well-versed in operating at a management level
- Excellent verbal and report writing communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage
- Must be based in Ondo state or willing to relocate.
Application Closing Date
18th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word Format to: [email protected]
using "Lead Products Partnership & Sustainability Personnel" as the subject of the mail.
: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.