AACE Foods is into food processing, packaging, marketing and distribution of nutritious and tasty products made from the best of West Africa’s fruits, herbs, vegetables and cereals. The main product lines consist of spices, spreads, sauces and complimentary food that excite and satisfy institutional, commercial and retail customers across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Plan, develop and direct marketing and sales efforts to increase the visibility and sales volume of all of AACE Foods spices
- Establish and maintain positive business relationships with distributors and organized markets for immediate and future sales
- Undertake market survey and customer habit analysis to determine what innovations will attract customer loyalty and result in increased sales
- Generate strategies that grow market shares, improve customer experience and drive growth of entire spice line
- Generate reports on market needs, competitor activities, sales projections and achievements to the management
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Attend and participate in trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations to represent AACE Foods
Application Closing Date
- Able to select a good team and motivate team members to produce desired results
- Proactive; quick to take initiative and deliver innovative strategic solutions
- Excellent budget management skills
- Have a consistently refreshed understanding of customer behavior
- First degree in Marketing or related fields is required. MBA/MSc. Marketing is preferred.
- Proven experience as sales manager in food manufacturing, preferably spices and seasonings.
30th August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as subject of the email