Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, a big player in the Hospitality industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive General Manager (Snacks)
Reporting to: The GMD.
- To oversee the overall successful management of F& B Division of Genesis Group.
- Drive profitable sales and distribution of existing product lines through personal initiative and direct engagement with the market/s.
- Drive marketing and promotion innovation with minimal use of discounts and rebates; and work on product/packaging redevelopment that will lead to higher profit margins on the existing offerings.
- Support colleagues in human capacity development through coaching in sales and distribution, best manufacturing practices and techniques.
- Drive continuous improvement of processes, productivity and efficiency of all Division’s departments as well as Direct Sales Agents and third-party sellers.
- Ensure effective factory operations and support activities related to production, logistics, product development, quality control and assurance, maintenance and HSE.
- Any other task as may be assigned by the Executive Management.
- Minimum of University degree in Biochemistry, Food Science & Technology or any of the Natural/Social Sciences
- Minimum of 20 to 23 years post qualification experience in FMCG or related industry.
- Work experience to span through key functional department in Manufacturing
Application Closing Date
- Good knowledge of Food & Beverage Industry
- Awareness and familiarity with regulatory bodies’ requirements (NAFDAC, SON, NESREA, ML&E, etc.)
- Excellent networks and relationships in the F& B industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work cooperatively with others, within and external
- It's a must that candidates must have worked or currently working in the hospitality industry or a well-known structured Restaurants/Eateries/Hotels/Motels/Cafeteria.
20th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.