Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited is an internationally acclaimed, award-winning branding and communications agency, set center stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Executive
- Successful candidate will be responsible for managing and maintaining day-to-day client projects, from concept through delivery including estimating and budget planning, scheduling, execution, tracking and reporting.
- You will work to understand the vision and objectives of client projects/brief and communicate this vision to creative team.
- Depending on the scope of each project, the client service executive will work with team members form strategy, creative and marketing to facilitate project adherence to client standards and campaign strategies.
- Effectively coordinate and track all activities occurring for each account assigned; starting from lead identification up till final payment and cycle closure.
- Establish, develop and maintain trust and business relationships across various teams (graphic design, digital marketing, strategy etc) in assigned accounts.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the customers’ business, goals, needs and requirements and accordingly propose solutions that meet their objectives. (company size, needs and pricing plan)
- Ensure successful and timely delivery of products and services to assigned accounts according to their specifications.
- Ensure Client visits are pre-planned and well prepared prior to the visit. Visits to be followed with timely & professional visit reports.
- Attend to briefs and negotiate with the client’s brief quotations terms and conditions in line with both the company accepted parameters and clients’ needs until closing the deal.
- Provide customers with regular status reports and updates on business activities and projects to gain customer trust and cement the company’s reputation of being a reliable contractor.
- Following up swiftly on service enquiries and sending out information promptly and accurately.
- Updating internal databases with client and contract details and conducting market research
- Update internal databases (CRM) with account details
- Research market trends and competition of clients
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients, maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts; address payment issues
- Respond to RFP's, develop presentations for new businesses, quarterly and annual plans,
- and implementation of those plans.
- Develop and deliver the strategy for new business development, marketing and client
- acquisition, appropriate to need and responsive to opportunity
- Attending industry events and conferences in order to generate business leads
Minimum Required Experience:
- Business Administration
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or Advertising
- Familiarity with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot), GSuite (Docs, Slides and Sheets) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- Required Experience: 4 - 6 year (s).
Application Closing Date
- Excellent business sense and socially adept
- Good time management ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- An extremely positive attitude and good negotiating skills
- Good understanding of the principles of marketing
- The capacity to set and meet targets
- Good communication and presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
10th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected]
using the "Client Service Executive" as the subject of the mail.