Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a Social Stationary Printing Company that renders personalized and customized services such as printing of invitation cards and programs for all occasions, memo pads, paper stationery and gift bags is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Ref Id: CSE/149/WTS
Type: Full Time
Reports to: Manager.
- The customer service executive will stand as a contact between the customers and the company and attend to their needs in a professional manner.
- Attending to all customers in a welcoming manner.
- Attracting potential customers by answering questions on the company’s products and services.
- Selling company’s products and services by assisting potential customer’s make decision to buy product.
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint, proffer solutions and ensure customer is satisfied.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Working with the Graphic unit on customer’s desired designs and proof read all jobs.
- Considering both short and long-term interests of the customer in making service decisions.
- Preparing Job order of customer’s request.
- Liaising with the Head of Production on all jobs and monitor jobs to ensure desired quality and accuracy to meet given deadlines.
- Carrying the Manager and other team members along on all jobs been done.
- Seeking feedback from customers to monitor their satisfaction.
- Creates strategies to help the organization serve customers more effectively.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Candidate must have a B.Sc/HND in related field.
- Candidate must have minimum 3 year experience as a customer service representative, with body of work to show for it.
- Candidate must be able to treat customers courteously.
- Candidate must be time conscious in responding to customer requests.
- Candidate must be able to proactively identify customer needs.
- Candidate must be able to resolve customer complaints.
- Candidate must reside in Abuja.
Application Closing Date
- Must have Strong attention to details.
- Must have excellent quality control skills.
- Must possess strong work ethics and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be emotionally mature and calm.
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure.
26th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format only) only to: [email protected]
using "Customer Service Executive" as the subject of your application.