Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a Restaurant owner is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media/Customer Service Executive
Ref Id: MR/147/SEM
: Lekki, Lagos
Type: Full Time
Reports to: CEO
- We are looking to hire a Social media/customer executive who has had cognate experience working as a customer care representative in a similar work environment and is familiar with the use of social media as well as taking and editing of pictures for social media presence.
- The Social media/customer service executive oversees day to day running of the official social media account as well as function as a customer service executive.
- Managing the social media account of the restaurant.
- Taking and editing pictures to be posted on all social media platforms.
- Having direct contacts with customers during visits to the restaurant.
- Taking note of requests and complaints of customers.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Candidate must be familiar with the use of all social media platforms.
- Candidate must possess skills on picture taking and editing.
- Candidate must have cognate experience as a customer service representative.
- Candidate must have functioning laptop and smart phone.
- Candidate must have B.Sc/HND in any related field.
- Candidate must have minimum 3 year as customer representative, with body of work to show for it.
- Candidate must be agile/willingness to work.
- Candidate must reside around Lekki axis.
Application Closing Date
- Must be Polite.
- Must be creative.
- Must be able to use social media to create presence.
- Must be presentable.
- Must be a good team player with Interpersonal skills.
- Must be confident, have a dynamic personality.
- Must have strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks.
- Must be proactive and with strong attention to details.
- Must have good communication skills (both written and oral).
- Must have the ability to work without supervision.
26th July, 2019.
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only to: [email protected]
Using the role "Social Media/Customer Service Executive" as the subject of your application.
: Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only.