Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Vendor Relationship Management - Jumia
Job Type: Full Time
In particular you will:
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Focus on activities that ensure business continuity/sustainability and growth of vendors e.g. ensuring performance communication, monitoring and improving vendor profitability, sales monitoring etc.
- Coach and mentor team members
- Listen and evaluate outbound calls made to sellers.
- Facilitation of flow of internal communication and synergy between different teams.
- Follow up on vendors to increase business (increase Net Merchandize Value, using innovative ways e.g. organize various contests, etc)
- Monitor and improve vendor sales by providing feedback to vendors
- Monitor vendor stores and provide expansion and diversification tips to vendors
- Responsible for getting any additional data needed on vendor and assigning vendors who register through the system to various teams
- Ensure compliance with internal systems (SalesForce)
- Reporting team trend analysis and performance
- Ranking vendors by SKU Sales, NMV, Out of Stock, Returns Rate, Rejection Rate
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in either or of the following - Vendor Acquisition, Vendor Management, Sales Management
- Proven track record in sales, with a demonstrated ability to increase network expansion/volumes.
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining customer/client relationships and identifying opportunities to improve business success for both parties.
- Creative communicator with an ability to work across multiple communications channels, including written communications and visual content
- Strong oral and written communication skills with experience in influencing others to drive results.
Application Closing Date
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online