Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Coordinator - Jumia Food
Job type: Full time
- As a Fleet Coordinator, you are responsible for liaising with the Field Managers, 3PLs, Finance Operations, and Head of Operations.
In particular you will;
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Source for and train new riders (ensuring the necessary background checks are done)
- Ensure riders have complete and accurate road/state documents
- Manage relationships with Logistics Partners and Field Managers
- Reconciliation of accounts, and collation of weekly riders’ performance reports
- Set up random checks on POS terminals (liaising with Fin Ops)
- Provide the necessary work tools such as POS terminals, shirts/jackets/raincoats when needed
- Monitor riders’ performance via BI and Live Dashboard reports – assess the strengths of riders
- A bachelor's degree from an accrediated University.
- At least 3-4 years experience in logistics and Fleet management.
- Balanced analytical skills, including experience using all MS packages, such as Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Conflict management and problem-solving skills.
- Balanced organizational skills and keen attention to details.
Application Closing Date
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online