Corporate Headhunters - Our client is an indigenous Exploration and Production company with its head office in Port Harcourt, Rivers and branch offices in Lagos and London. They have earned an enviable reputation as one of the most successful indigenous oil and gas explorers and producers in Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Reservoir Engineer
Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Our client is currently in need of a Senior Reservoir Engineer for their operations in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
- The Senior Reservoir Engineer must be technically skilled and knowledgeable in reservoir engineering
- They must know about performance analysis of a reservoir, reserves evaluation and production engineering, optimisation of fields, development planning and economic evaluation
- The Senior Reservoir Engineer will also work with partners and regulatory agencies to gain alliance on well locations.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in Petroleum Engineering or other relevant Engineering Degree. A Master's Degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Must have relevant years of experience as a Senior Reservoir Engineer with an Oil and Gas Exploration and Production company in Nigeria.
- Must have solid experience in field development planning and project economic evaluation.
- Must have knowledge in carrying out reservoir surveillance, analysis, develop dynamic models. The senior reservoir engineer will also provide direction on subsurface engineering required for proper reservoir management of assets.
- Must be able to interpret reservoir data, plots and graphs, and apply models to suit reservoir properties.
- Must have knowledge in preparing estimates of in-place hydrocarbon volumes and know how to identify opportunities to optimize producing assets, improve recovery, increase production rate and reserve additions and develop reservoir performance predictions.
2nd August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using “Senior Reservoir Engineer” as the subject of the mail.
- This position is open to Nigerian nationals only
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.