Corporate Headhunters - Our client renders resource evaluations for Oil and Gas tracts, oil and gas, production engineering, investment advisory services, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) systems, oil industry technology training and equipment supply. They provide services to companies in Nigeria, Europe and Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Drilling Engineer
Duration: 2-3 weeks
Requirements and Qualifications
- We are currently in need of a Drilling Engineer on a short term basis (2 - 3 weeks) for our client for their FDP project.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- A Master's Degree in a relevant Engineering course will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of three (3) years as a drilling engineer in areas such as well engineering and rig operations.
- Strong ability to plan and lead a project and must be able to work under pressure.
- Can work swiftly with geoscientists, production and reservoir engineers in executing drilling/operations engineering solutions.
- Must have knowledge in well known drilling/operations/production management software.
Application Closing Date
- Remuneration will be calculated on an hourly rate per day.
29th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Let the subject of the mail be “Drilling Engineer”
This position is open to Nigerian nationals only. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.