Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a leading FMCG (Detergent) company in Nigeria is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Distribution Lead (Detergents)
Reports to: CEO.
- To work closely with distributors in winning across the wholesale/semi-wholesale, Off Trade Retail and On-Trade Key Accounts layers of the region towards ensuring product brand availability in On-trade & Off-trade retail outlets.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Managing relationships with Key Trade Partners (Distributors, Wholesalers, Off trade Retail and Key On trade accounts) and to deliver territory coverage, distribution and share growth ambition, to deliver sales volume expectation.
- Distribution Management - Build capacity of distributor and wholesalers organizations to deliver sustainable business growth:
- Build profitable relationships with key wholesale and retail accounts within the territory to deliver Detergent Brand OAS - Coverage, Distribution, Visibility, Pricing, etc.
- Effectively manage all Resources deployment within the territory to deliver value growth for the detergent brand.
- Ensure effective customer/ business development and management to counter competitive activities in the territory.
- Ensure and manage appropriate promotional activity in the right outlets.
- Sales Drivers - Ensuring distributor sales support Resources are deployed to gain full return on investment by working with Distributor/Staff, Other Staff/Managers to ensure operational efficiency:
- Ensuring On Time & In Full Payment by credit customers via effective management of cash flow (revenue generation and operating expenditure control)
- Ensuring Regular business review with key distributors and top Customers (on & Off Trade) in coverage area.
- Ensuring on time in full Report renditions as required – Stock count, Promo, Competitive activities, Etc.
- Achieving profitable volume and market share target for the territory by driving sales out for the distributors
Application Closing Date
- Must be a graduate (B.Sc./HND in any Discipline. Sales/Marketing experience will be an added advantage) with minimum of 5-8 years Sales experience in the FMCG could be considered.
- Must have good presentation skills, strong numerical skills, basic computer literacy (excel & MS word) are important.
- Must have good communication skills –written and verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Must be healthy and physically fit.
- Must have problem Solving skills
- Must be an experienced driver with valid driver’s license
- Must have commercial expertise gained across field sales/consumer/customer marketing is an added advantage.
26th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format only) to: [email protected]
using the role title "Sales and Distribution Lead" as the subject of application.