Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Operations and Compliance Coordinator
Ref Id: sfh-09351
Department: Finance & Accounts
- We are seeking strong leaders and self-managed professionals to coordinate the organisation’s project in the North-West and South - West geopolitical zones.
- S/He will be responsible for managing and improving the operational systems, processes and procedures of our donor-funded projects and initiatives in the zone and ensuring alignment to organisational policies and donor contract and compliance requirement.
- This cuts across finance, procurement, information system, logistics, HR and contract compliance.
- Specifically, the Project Operations & Compliance Coordinators will also work with the projects and corporate leadership.
- A minimum of Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration or a closely related field. Master’s degree will be an added advantage;
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in the operation of NGOs
- S/He must have extensive knowledge of donor contracts management and compliance
- Registered membership of ACA or ACCA or any other related professional body will be an added advantage.
Skills and competencies:
Application Closing Date
- Knowledge of donor contracts management and compliance
- Proven analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Hands-on experience using ERP (SAP) or financial management MIS will an added advantage
- Solid understanding of finance
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Budget development and oversight experience
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Team Oriented.
2nd August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Follow the instructions during application and a confirmation mail will be sent to you upon completion of your application. Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and email addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievement
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Interested persons without the minimum requirements need not apply.