Imperial Consult - Our client is a capital market/investment finance organization with the sole aim of providing top-notch services to its clients in the areas of Investment Banking, Asset Management, Advisory Services and Research.
In view of the foregoing, our client seeks to attract, motivate and retain qualified to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Provide support to the company's business in origination and execution of capital issues and advisory business transactions and mandates.
- The position holder is responsible for acquiring and maintaining high-value business relationships across focus market segments of institutional, High Net-worth Individuals (HNIs), and mass-affluent segments through the provision of superior investment advice to clientele, optimal structuring of their portfolio to meet both their short to long-term objectives, with the aim of driving FUM growth, achieving set business targets, and overall client satisfaction.
- Business Development: Development of business prospects across the company’s entire spectrum of the company’s target segments, by undertaking the initiation and development of business proposals and aggressive sales pitching for business solicitation from existing and prospective customers.
- Strategic Account Acquisition: Aggressive identification, prioritizing, and management of corporate relationships with strategic partners that have sufficient reach to provide business development results for the business
- Sales Reporting: Prepare periodic and adhoc reports showing trends, and current state of managed portfolio of funds under management, sales projections, as well as key lessons learnt.
- Monitoring of Macro-economic Trends: Continuously monitor developments in the macro-economic environment in general and in the financial service sector in particular with a view to taking advantage of the emerging opportunities and minimize the potential threats to our business e.g. changes in clients’ needs and values, competitor activities, regulatory changes, tax laws etc.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a reputable university.
- Minimum of 3-5 years professional experience preferably in an investment bank.
- Excellent understanding of market and regulatory environment.
- Ability to meet set targets and work well under pressure
- Product knowledge and key account management.
31st July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
Please use the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.