Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers' Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with Ruff 'n' Tumble Betti-O School of Fashion invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Garment Technician Skills Acquisition Training Programme
Duration: 6 Months
- We wish to invite suitable candidates for admission into a full time six-month Garment Technician Skills Acquisition Training Programme.”
- To train & equip youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills in garment making.
- To develop individuals with the capacity to engage economic activities that add value to the nation.
- Garment making
- Business of Fashion
Application Closing Date
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 30 years and have obtained a minimum of SSCE/NECO/GCE pass.
5th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Send their Applications to: [email protected]
- Kindly ensure application is sent to only one platform (Link or email), multiple entries may leed to disqualification.
- The programme is Tuition free and non-residential; candidates will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the training. Therefore, applicants must be residents of Lagos State pr have residence in Lagos state during the training period
- Ensure phone numbers and email addresses provided are correct as shortlisted candidates will be contacted via contacts provided in your application.