The Oiltest Group with its operational office in Port-Harcourt is a leading player in the Oil and Gas Industry in Nigeria.
The company requires the services of competent candidates to fill the position below in one of our subsidiary company(s) within the Group:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Ref No: PO/19/06-PH
: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Level: Experienced
Expectations from Ideal Candidates:
- Determination of appropriate procurement method for purchase requests.
- Provide support to users when required, in the preparation of specifications, purchase and deliveries of required products.
- Cultivate and maintain good vendor relationship with the organization.
- Arrange for samples, testing and evaluation of new products.
- Advise on current purchasing trends as may be required.
- Support the inventory process.
- Minimum of Four (4) years' experience in procurement.
- Minimum of a first degree in Purchasing and Supply, Business Administration or a similar field.
- Possession of applicable certifications will also be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated, good planning and sound judgment.
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive issues.
- Strong decision making skills, accuracy and attention to details.
- Personal integrity and excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date
6th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a hand written Application with a copy of your detailed Curriculum Vitae and other Credentials with the Ref Number of the position applied on top of the envelope to:
P.M.B 5135, Port-Harcourt,
Please do not respond to this advert if you have applied for this position with the company in the past 2 years. Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.