The Oiltest Group with its operational office in Port-Harcourt is a leading player in the Oil and Gas Industry in Nigeria.
The company requires the services of competent candidates to fill the position below in one of our subsidiary company(s) within the Group:
Job Title: Chief Accountant / Accountant
Ref No: CA/19/06-PH
: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Level: Experienced
Purpose of the Job
- To head, direct and coordinate the Accounts department in meeting up the departmental Goals and Objectives.
Expectations from Ideal Candidates:
- Good First degree in Accounting and must be a Chartered accountant with a minimum of 8 years' experience
- Responsible for preparation of Management Accounts periodically for the Group.
- Keeping of Inter-Company transaction statement and maintenance of required accounting relationship with the Technical partners.
- Oversees the stock returns and assets register of the company.
- Review internal control system, procedures and processes of the company.
- Good knowledge of Sage Accounting software.
- Strong Accounting background with strong hands on experience gathered from different Industries.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, information management ability and high tolerance level.
Application Closing Date
6th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a hand written Application with a copy of your detailed Curriculum Vitae and other Credentials with the Ref Number of the position applied on top of the envelope to:
P.M.B 5135, Port-Harcourt,
Please do not respond to this advert if you have applied for this position with the company in the past 2 years. Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.