The Oiltest Group with its operational office in Port-Harcourt is a leading player in the Oil and Gas Industry in Nigeria.
The company requires the services of competent candidates to fill the position below in one of our subsidiary company(s) within the Group:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Ref No: FDO/19/06-PH
: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Level: Experienced
Job Type: Full-time
Expectations from Ideal Candidates:
- Operate telephone switchboard, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Receiving visitors into the establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct accordingly.
- Provide information about establishment to potential clients especially with regard to services provided.
- File and maintain records, collect, sort, distribute mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
- Perform administrative support tasks.
- Minimum of a first degree in any related discipline.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, Excellent customer service and information management,
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in similar position.
Application Closing Date
6th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a hand written Application with a copy of your detailed Curriculum Vitae and other Credentials with the Ref Number of the position applied on top of the envelope to:
P.M.B 5135, Port-Harcourt,
Please do not respond to this advert if you have applied for this position with the company in the past 2 years. Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.