Kimberly Ryan Limited is a Human Resources Development Company whose aim is to lead in attracting, developing and retaining superior human capital to create a dramatic business advantage for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain the organisation's human capital requirements by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; candidate selection, conducting and analysing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Maintains the work structure by updating the organisational chart, job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs, preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling staff salary payment.
- Coordinate Unions activities to ensure harmonious and seamless factory operations
- Maintain Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and has responsibility for keeping past and current staff records.
Application Closing Date
- Must be strategic and operational
- Must currently be in employment and of managerial cadre
- Must have 5 cognate experience in large manufacturing concern with atleast 500 employees.
- Must have relevant professional certifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as subject of the email.