Smart Partners Consulting Limited - Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Manager
- Our client needs an experienced Hotel Manager to oversee the daily operations of the hotel as well as provide strategic direction.
- You will plan and supervise the activities of an extensive and diverse workforce to ensure the smooth and profitable running of business.
- Supervise work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, maids, office employees etc.) and set clear objectives
- Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model
- Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits
- Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services
- Communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information etc.)
- Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment, renovations etc.
- Collaborate with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, event/conference planners etc.
- Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards
- Proven experience as Hotel Manager or relevant role
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Female Candidate Preferred
- Must stay around or close to Festac, Amuwo Odofin
- Understanding of all hotel management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail
Application Closing Date
27th July, 2019.
29th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS word to: [email protected]
using the role and Location as the subject of Mail