Amplify Digital Agency is changing the way brands communicate and engage with their target audience across digital platforms, not long ago, we were just a newbie digital agency, today, we have matured on several vital areas, and we've been repositioned for growth and success.
We are a full-service digital marketing/technology agency, which means we are pretty much a jack-of-all-trades and master of none. WRONG! While we help our clients win through three core service offerings across Digital Marketing, Technology Development and Creative services we have a laser eye focus on specific industries and have well defined service offerings for each of our focus industries.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Digital Internship Program
- Amplify Digital Internship program is designed for smart, ambitious, digitally savvy graduates who are looking to jump-start their career in online marketing. Our interns have gone on to do incredible work in the digital sector - some right here at our agency. Plus, we're a great place to work.
- We've designed our program to provide a curriculum and hands-on experience for current or recently graduated students looking to expand their knowledge and develop core skills in a constantly changing area of marketing. It provides intensive instruction in all areas of digital marketing, from digital media management (PPC, display, etc.) to search engine optimization (SEO) and social media marketing and advertising, as well as hands-on experience with client marketing projects.
- As part of our 12-week program, interns will participate in structured training across a variety of digital marketing subjects. They also put their knowledge into practice working closely alongside key members of our marketing teams (mentors) 3-5 days per week to apply the curriculum to various digital marketing projects. Interns are included on client projects at every level, are regularly challenged to contribute ideas that will lead to our clients' business and marketing success.
- After the 12-week program, we offer two growth pathways for successful interns.
- Associate Digital Marketing Executive (Strategy)
- Associate Digital Marketing Executive (Media, Data and Analytics)
- Our strategy executives design, develop and execute digital strategies for a wide-ranging number of businesses, applying all they have learned to real-world accounts and demonstrating a practical understanding of how digital channels can be used to grow our client's businesses.
- Our media, data and analytics executives eat, sleep and breathe numbers, they design, develop and execute digital media strategies and media plans to drive awareness, consideration and purchase by leveraging owned, earned and paid media channels. Their work also includes delving into data and analytics to measure, optimize, and better target their ideal customer segments online.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, advertising, communications or a related area - in progress or completed.
- Understanding of basic marketing principles
- Digital media literacy, including experience with search engines and social media
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Strong writing and oral communication skills
- Strong usage of advanced Microsoft Office Suite features, especially Excel(media intern) and Powerpoint (strategy intern)
- Completion of Google Adwords certification, Twitter Flight school and Facebook Blueprint is a must either before or during the 12-week program.
31st July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
This programme starts on the 1st of August - 24th of October.