Kimberly Ryan Limited is a Human Resources Development Company whose aim is to lead in attracting, developing and retaining superior human capital to create a dramatic business advantage for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Advisory Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
- We are currently recruiting the role of HR Advisory Manager for a Consulting Firm.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Overseeing the execution of projects and in delivering on different client briefs.
- Implement strategic solutions and systems to facilitate talent management.
- Provision of bespoke HR solutions and business partnering services to clients which include but are not limited to Change Management Solutions, Data Analytics & Reporting, Compensation & Benefits Surveys, HR Optimization, Talent Mapping & Profiling, Organization Design & Development, Performance Management, HRIS Implentations and HR Policies Designing.
- Ensure the right talent are attracted and retained by conducting quality and robust assessments on behalf of clients.
- Provide quality advisory reports and recommendations to clients on complex HR issues.
Application Closing Date
- BSc/BA in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience as an HR manager, HR consultant or a relevant role
- Specific experience in the Consulting space
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.