Kimberly Ryan Limited - Our client, a Consulting firm is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Consultant
Roles & Responsibilities
Qualifications & Experience
- Provision of bespoke HR solutions and business partnering services to clients which include but are not limited to Change Management Solutions, Data Analytics & Reporting, Compensation & Benefits Surveys, HR Optimization, Talent Mapping & Profiling, Organization Design & Development, Performance Management, HRIS Implentations and HR Policies Designing.
- Ensure the right talent are attracted and retained by conducting quality and robust assessments on behalf of clients.
- Preparing and maintaining reports related to specific HR projects.
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc/BA in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as an HR officer, HR consultant or a relevant role
- Specific experience in the Consulting space
- Computer savvy with working knowledge of HRIS solutions.
- A team player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
with the "Job title" as the subject of the email.