Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a Healthcare company with a 5 star facility headquartered in Port Harcourt. Due to internal vacancies, they are looking to fill in the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The COO shall have the primary responsibility of leading the day-to-day operations of the business of the Corporation and its subsidiaries in accordance with the strategic plan and operating and capital budgets.
- The COO reports to the corporations’ Chief Executive Officer (“CEO”).
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, primary responsibilities of the COO are to:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the business of Corporation;
- Develop, in collaboration with the CEO and the Chief Financial Officer (the “CEO”), an annual operating plan that supports the Corporations' long term operations strategy;
- Assist the CEO and the CFO in developing and overseeing the long term business strategies of the corporation;
- Assist the CEO in overseeing the corporation’s achievement and maintenance of a satisfactory competitive position within its industry;
- Keep the CEO fully informed in a timely and candid manner of the conduct of the day-today operations of the corporations towards the achievement of its established goals and all of material deviations from the goals or objectives and policies established by Board;
- With respect to operational matters, ensure communications, resolution of issues and project development;
- And other duties required.
- First Degree in any discipline and post graduate Degree.
- Experience in Medical/Health administration is desired, but not compulsory.
- 15 years + post graduate practice.
- MBA is an added advantage.
Employee Special Traits, Skills and Experience:
- Strong ability to lead and manage executive management team.
- Strong ability to develop new business-a rainmaker.
- Understand business concept in managing patient care.
- Bend the cost curve and effect operational control.
- Visionary leadership.
- Sound decision and problem solving abilities.
- Must be proactive.
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.