Sigma Consulting Group - Our client, a pioneer with multidisciplinary professional (real estate based) firm. It is a consortium of professionals comprised of Estate Surveyors, Valuers, Architects, Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Town Planners and Project Managers all working under the same roof, "The House of Estates".
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Human Resource Officer
Victoria Island, Lagos
- We are looking for a Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) to lead our HR department. CHRO responsibilities include designing and evaluating career paths, overseeing all HR functions and crafting strategies that meet our business goals.
- If you think you’re able to help us transform our organization into a modern, productive and inclusive work space, we’d like to meet you.
- Craft talent acquisition strategies to build strong pipelines for future hiring needs
- Formulate career development plans
- Promote inclusion in the workplace and reinforce our position as an equal opportunity employer
- Ensure our hiring, on boarding and management procedures are effective for diverse groups
- Lead employer branding efforts (like recruitment marketing)
- Evaluate training and development programs
- Develop HR policies for all branches, countries, regions
- Analyze the effectiveness of our HR procedures and tools
- Ensure HR plans align with our mission and business objectives
- 5 years proven experience as a General Manager or similar executive role
- Age: 21-29 years
- Work experience as a Chief HR Officer, VP of HR or similar role
- Experience in strategic planning
- Indepth knowledge of all HR functions
- Handson experience with HR software (HRIS, ATS)
- Good understanding of labor legislation
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Communication and problemsolving skills
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
- Certification like PHR and SPHR is a plus
N100,000 - N200,000/Month
Application Clsoing Date
1st August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online