Sigma Consulting - Our client is a pioneer with multidisciplinary professional (real estatebased) firm. It is a consortium of professionals comprised of Estate Surveyors, Valuers, Architects, Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Town Planners and Project Managers all working under the same roof, "The House of Estates".
We are recruiting on behalf of our client to fill the position below
Job Title: General Operation Manager
Victoria Island, Lagos
- We are looking for a General Manager to oversee all staff, budgets and operations of the local business unit.
- Oversee day to day operations
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Set policies and processes
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
- Oversee recruitment and training of new employees
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Direct the employee assessment process
- Prepare regular reports for upper management
- Ensure staff follows health and safety regulations
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)
- 5 years proven experience as a General Manager or similar executive role
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Problem solving aptitude
- B.Sc/BA in Business or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- Age: 21 - 29 years
N100,000 - N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
1st August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online