Kimberly Ryan Limited - Our client, a leading Information Technology Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Project Lead
Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
- Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
- Oversee all aspects of projects within wider programme plans for the organization. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for executive management on project status.
- Lead the project teams through compliance of the Project Life Cycle. This includes helping to define scope, design, architectural vision, feature definition and usability.
- Drive teams to a successful project delivery using the company Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) procedures or Techniques and in compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Steer operational process improvement with full ownership and responsibility including communication with all internal/External stakeholders.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Ensures definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure that technical and operational procedures and business continuity plans are maintained regularly.
- Develop new and improved service delivery channels which meet customer’s needs.
- Implement quality assurance measures to improve business monitoring, mitigate/eliminate existing inefficiencies, operational issues and risks.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Develop new and improved service delivery channels which meet customer’s needs
- Provide team leadership and development through mentoring, manpower planning and skill set development.
- Proven working experience leading program management processes and technologies, financial budget management, in-depth experience with portfolio and program management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum of 10 years progressive project management and leadership responsibility in Technology Industry
- Deliver projects with agreed schedules and budgets.
- Demonstrated ability to hire, develop, manage, and motivate people
- A proven understanding of project budget and cost tracking, including annual budgets, capital requisition processes, purchasing, invoice processing and budget reconciliation
- Experience in vendor management, RFP processes, negotiating third party contracts
- Must be certified in Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
Skills & proficiencies:
Application Closing Date
- Mastery of project management methodology, tools and templates includes project planning, schedule development, scope management and cost management
- IT background with experience across the systems development life cycle with experience in all project phases – plan, initiate, elaborate, design, build, test, implement.
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Experience in working with multiple discipline projects.
- Teamworking skills and ability to motivate people
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.