WhyBlueSky is Polish-Nigerian educational start-up created by education enthusiasts with more than 10 years of experience in the field. Our mission is to implement the best educational solutions into all the schools, regardless of their financial capacity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Assistant
What would you do?
- Provide high quality technical support to teachers from Nigeria using whatsapp, email, phone.
- Assist Customers with their technical and operational queries, as well as any problems reported in the use of the application Mobile Academy for Teachers.
- Resolve issues where possible at Level 1, otherwise providing the relevant information/analysis to reproduce the issue before passing to supervisor
- Track and report carefully every single customer's status in the proper spreadsheets and CRM
- Chat, talk, chat and chat with many different people, every day :)
- Iterate communication strategy.
- Ensure proper and timely communication with all users - send out updates using various communication channels.
- Support the WhyBlueSky Team based both in Kraków, Poland and in Lagos, Nigeria in all topics related to the product delivery processes
Check if you match our profile?
- You have experience of working in Customer Support
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills, including active listening
- You are flexible, open for changes and have experience working in very dynamic environment.
- You speak and WRITE excellent English!
- You really like people, have a positive mind-set and can-do attitude.
- You are good problem-solver.
- You work fluently on spreadsheets and are able to report thoroughly the status of every customer - on daily basis
- You are keen on new technologies! Hands-on experience in basic IT support would be an asset, but we are also open for individuals with interest in new tech.
- You are eager to learn! If you don't have IT background but you are willing to learn, don’t worry. We can teach you anything!
What we offer?
Application Closing Date
- A job that actually matters - you will have an opportunity to make a positive contribution to Nigerian education.
- Opportunity to participate in building our brand in Nigeria.
- Opportunity to meet very interesting people with different cultural background.
- Constantly practising your communication and clear-instruction-providing skills - you will take them to the next level ;)
- Opportunity to draw on the management experience and knowledge,
- Taking part in team brainstorming sessions,
- Challenging your patience...
- Opportunity to learn about start -up environment and mode of work
- Diligent training on every aspect of your work
15th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Short Video (max 2 minutes) about yourself to: [email protected]
using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.