Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Geotechnical Quality Control Representative - Expat
Job Type: Contracts
- A Geophysical Quality Control Representative who has knowledge of geophysical acquisition techniques, industry Safety, Health, and Environmental (SHE) standards, seismic equipment operations and positioning, Company reporting requirements, and an awareness of Company Operation Integrity Management System (OIMS) procedures, and has demonstrated skills in effective communications, interface management, auditing and assessing operations, and problem solving. Provide guidance and oversight to a team of QC’s who oversee geophysical vendor field operations
In addition to all Level 1and 2 tasks and responsibilities, Level 3:
- Must be familiar with geophysical site investigation acquisition, processing and interpretation including high resolution seismic surveys, sub bottom profiler surveys, multibeam echosounder surveys and side scan sonar surveys.
- Must be familiar with the sampling and preservation of water column, surficial and near surficial sediments for environmental, geochemical or geological/geotechnical purposes
- Must be familiar with controlled amplitude and controlled phase processing geophysical data
- Must be familiar with the latest geophysical processing techniques including broad band processing, data reconstruction and noise attenuation.
- Must be familiar with data delivery and reporting standards
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a Geophysical or Geotechnical field required.
- Minimum of 20 years geophysical field experience; Oil and Gas geophysical field experience preferred
- Must have leadership ability and skills to monitor and advise on all aspects of geophysical data acquisition, including: SSH&E, logistics, operations, instrumentation, equipment, recording, and positioning
- Must have excellent communication skills, possess high level of integrity, and willingness to build trust and accountability in inter-personal relationships while working in team setting
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English
- Must be proficient in current communication mediums and technologies (i.e., Microsoft Office, telecommunications, email, meetings)
- Must be in good physical condition and shall comply with all project health and safety requirements (including any vendor, vessel or country-specific certifications required to work offshore)
- Must comply with all requirements per the agreement.
- Certifications must be current and not due to expire for the anticipated duration of the project
6th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online