Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer (Contract/NYSC)
- Front Desk administration entails complete duties such as greeting guests, making appointments, developing schedules, answering to customer inquiries, handling correspondence, doing paperwork, and maintaining a professional image.
- This position is the mirror to which customers and clients view the organization.
- Receive guests and clients on behalf of the organization.
- Maintain a logbook of all incoming guests and clients in the organization daily.
- Act as the point of contact between manager and clients.
- Answer all incoming calls and messages.
- Manage appointments and schedule meetings.
- Ensure tidiness and proper ventilation of the reception area at all times.
- Manage petty cash.
- Handle customers’ requests and complaints.
- Be willing to assist as needed.
Application Closing Date
- A degree in Social Sciences, Administration or any related field is required.
- Possess between 1 to 2 years’ front desk or customer service working experience.
- Preferably female.
- Possess Communications and Interpersonal Skills.
- Must be Presentable, Eloquent and Very Professional.
- Must Possess a Strong Sense of Confidentiality.
- Basic knowledge of office equipment.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English Language.
- Ability to pay keen attention to details.
- Be a people’s person.
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities.
30th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.