Legend Hospitality Managers Limited - Our client is a 3-star boutique hotel in Ado-Ekiti metropolis of Ekiti State having quick-service restaurant as its major business unit, 25 tastefully-furnished rooms, all necessary facilities for accommodation services, banquet/event services, indoor/outdoor catering services and leisure services.
We are recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Porter
- Porters serve as the first point of contact to assist our guests. To be successful in this role, you should be able to manage various tasks on a daily basis to ensure great customer service and that our operations run smoothly.
- Carry and label guests’ luggage with tags
- Sweep and mop floors and vacuum carpets
- Ensure building entrance is free of clutter at all times
- Direct guests to the reception area or the appropriate office/room
- Arrange taxi services upon request
- Run errands for guests and employees
- Fix minor technical issues, like changing bulbs
- Report damages, call technicians and monitor repairs
- Maintain stock of cleaning supplies
- Comply with health and safety regulations
- Follow evacuation rules in case of emergencies
Application Closing Date
- Previous work experience as a porter or janitor.
- Hands-on experience with industrial cleaning equipment
- Good physical condition, stamina and strength (e.g. to lift heavy equipment and luggage)
- Familiarity with security regulations
- Solid verbal communication skills to interact with cleaning staff, technicians and customers
- Basic mechanical skills
- Availability to work in shifts and flexible schedules (e.g. weekends and evenings)
- Ordinary National Diploma.
- Applicants should reside around Iworoko, Ado-Ekiti.
15th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only to: [email protected]
using the Position as the subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.