Dangote Cement Plc is Africa’s Leading Cement producer and the largest quoted company in West Africa, and the first Nigerian company listed among Forbes Global 2000 leading companies. Dangote has several cement production plants in Nigeria with significant presence in 14 other African Countries.
We offer opportunities for individuals to pursue their professional career in a world class aspiring enterprise. To consolidate its current strategic expansion drive, and as part of its growing vision, Dangote Cement Plc is seeking experienced professionals with technical skills to fill the position below:
Job Title: Geologist & Mining Engineer - Manager/DY. Manager/Asst. Manager
Education and Work Experience
- Designing open-pit and underground mines,
- Monitoring mine production to assess the effectiveness of operations.
- Provide solutions to problems related to land reclamation, water and air pollution, and sustainability.
Application Closing Date
- M.Sc. Geology/BE Geology
- 10 years’ minimum work experience.
- Technical coaching skills
20th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.