Dangote Cement Plc is Africa’s Leading Cement producer and the largest quoted company in West Africa, and the first Nigerian company listed among Forbes Global 2000 leading companies. Dangote has several cement production plants in Nigeria with significant presence in 14 other African Countries.
We offer opportunities for individuals to pursue their professional career in a world class aspiring enterprise. To consolidate its current strategic expansion drive, and as part of its growing vision, Dangote Cement Plc is seeking experienced professionals with technical skills to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager/Dy. Manager/Asst. Manager - Quality Assurance
Education and Work Experience
- Supervision of Laboratory operation & staff.
- Supervision and control of cement raw material , chemical parameters along with raw mix and cement mix design optimization & process parameters correlation and optimization for best quality cement production.
- Supervise process control operatives with regards to quality control parameter of the intermediates (Raw meal and Clinker) and final products.
Application Closing Date
- MSC/HND/ B.Eng/ BSC (Chemistry)
- 10 years’ minimum work experience.
- Experience in using modern QC/QA equipment and tools.
- Experience and Technical coaching skills
20th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
: All applications will be treated in confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.