The Eye Foundation Hospital was started in 1993 as a high tech specialist Eye hospital capable of providing services comparable to those obtainable abroad. It is the first and foremost indigenous eye practice in the country that runs a group practice with many sub specialized ophthalmologists.
Over the past 20 years, we have been helping with the fight against preventable blindness in Nigeria and West Africa, and have built partnerships with numerous organizations, various state governments and financial institutions. All of these with the aim of bringing better eye care to the poor, either through the Eye Foundation Hospital itself or it sister Charity hospitals- Deseret Community Vision Institute & Deseret Eye Center.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Optical Manager/ Customer Service
Report To: Optical Services Country Manager
- Optical Manager is responsible for operation of the store, keeping the store profitable and well-organized to ensure a pleasing experience for our customers. In addition, the Optical Manager delivers excellence in sales performance.
Your duties shall fall include, but not limited to the following:
- Supervise and coordinate all customer related activities.
- Drive the delivery of quality care to patients.
- Generation of Reports.
- You are required to visit other branches as the need arises.
- Entering of the optical daily sales of all branches in quick book.
- Preparation of monthly sales report with the line manager at the end of the month.
- Reconciliation of invoices from various optical labs with the order placed and receipts at the end of the month.
- Assisting the optometrist in attending to patients.
- Assisting patients in choosing frames and lenses option.
- Stock reconciliation at the end of the month.
- Follow up on glasses ordered from the laboratory.
- Ordering and collection of contact lenses when needed.
- Preparation of HMO report at the end of the month for the accounting and audit department.
- General report on sales.
- General administrative work in optical department.
- Receiving and assisting patients in accessing the appropriate optical services.
- Providing effective clerical services and also attending to phone calls.
- Any other duties as assigned by your supervisor and Management.
Application Closing Date
- A bachelor’s degree in any relevant field especially in Humanities and Social Sciences
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a relevant field.
- A prior customer service experience is an added advantage.
- Must be computer savvy.
15th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and suitability statement to: [email protected]
using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.