ReDahlia is a brand preoccupied with being everything to the entrepreneur. ReDahlia owns ReDahlia Workspaces and Entrepreneurs.ng
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Manager
Any City, Nigeria
What You Will Do
- We are looking for people who will be the best for the team and not best in the team. A winning team is more than the work, a strong social bond helps overcome communication challenges.
- We are looking for people who are smarter than us. If you are smarter than us, then ReDahlia is the place for you.
- We are honest and direct yet warm and respectful. Our values are seen in everything we do.
- We are just getting started. Join us as we continue to scale nationally, internationally, expand our partnerships and be everything to the entrepreneur.
What We Are Looking For
- Warmly receiving and screening visitors in person or through the telephone and answering or referring enquiries to the appropriate quarters
- Ensuring and maintaining security by following prescribed procedures, monitoring visitor logbook, issuing visitor badges
- Maintaining continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs
- Provide full-service support to resident clients and prospective clients including managing and coordinating events and trainings
- Contributing to the Company’s team effort by accomplishing tasks as required, driving multiple projects online and offline.
- Writing contents on industry happenings and writing proposals to potential clients
- Researching the industry, graphic designing, cold calling of potential clients and following up on leads until conversion
- Handle confidential information with integrity
- Help us build great relationships both inside and outside ReDahlia
Application Closing Date
- Male or female with a First Degree (business background) from a tertiary institution not more than 30 years old.
- Excellent writing, communication, interpersonal skills and proven experience working as a client manager.
- Ability to move quickly, make confident decisions and independently manage work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Skills and Google Suite.
- Start-up background or experience in a hyper growth environment.
- Supply management skills and ability to maintain focus on customer and not personal feelings.
- Must reside within Ikeja or its environs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online