Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: VAS Operations Specialist
- We are looking for an Operations Manager to work with our Mobile Technology division
- This role is responsible for managing all aspects of the product life-cycle, including payment operations, authorization, clearing, data analysis, copywriting, pricing, relationship management, and funds reconciliation.
Candidate Experience and Qualifications
- Understand the market and industry information of payment products, being responsible for research on payment tools and methods, processes, development plans for payment platform products, business application solutions, and R&D applications to develop implementation routes.
- Responsible for the demand analysis, business architecture design, prototype design, etc. of the company's third-party payment products.
- Promote project progress, assist design, development, and test teams to complete product development tasks and ensure the progress and quality of the product implementation phase.
- Develop product operation processes and risk control strategies, monitor and analyze operational data, continuously improve products, and improve user experience.
- Plan the business strategy, develop the relationship and launch GNC service with ISP.
- Reach target including revenue/GP and other financial targets.
- Collect, evaluate and report the opponents’ information.
- Managing licenses, and relationships with merchant banks, payment processors, and gateway providers.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Management, Economics, Finance, Accounting, or Marketing
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience with payment operations and strategy in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience with business analysis and business intelligence is desired.
- Experience with Value Added Services (VAS), payment processors, vendor management gateway partners, regulations, licensing and compliance etc. is desired
Application Closing Date
- Must reside in Lagos
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Previous experience in managing, mentoring and scaling business support team is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work among diverse cultures.
- Good Project Management Skills.
- Creative problem solver with the ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Ability to deliver business plans to help the business development.
- Self-motivated, structured, quality-driven, and able to take initiative
- Strong computer skills and ability to use Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Solid management qualities including strong work ethic, trustworthiness, self-confidence and the ability to delegate responsibilities.
30th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.