Kimberly Ryan Limited - Our client, a leading Information Technology Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
- Drive and implement quality standards and measures for SW Global and its IT solutions while ensuring that the IT solutions are fit for purpose; meet regulatory standards and client requirements. Ensure the organization is up to date on all certifications and operational licenses.
- This role is primarily responsible for ensuring that SW Global’s solutions conform to defined client, industry and regulatory quality standards and specifications.
- Engage Management to formulate, update and implement quality assurance standards and testing measures for new and existing IT solutions and/or software applications throughout their lifecycles
- Vet technology solutions and methodologies for project delivery to ensure they are compliant with regulatory and industry standards
- Acquire and consistently renew relevant quality licenses and certifications from licensing agencies and regulatory bodies on behalf of the client and its projects e.g. ISO: 9000, 9001, 9004, 19011 etc.
- Liaise closely with Business Analysis to develop and conduct User Acceptance Test (UAT) plans and scripts; and report on their performance against software requirement specifications agreed with the client
- Inspect all deployed solutions for defects and deviations from stipulated standards and requirements while ensuring compliance with client/user requirements.
- Manage the planning and execution of testing efforts, including all associated resources to facilitate completion of project deliverables within stipulated timelines
- Recommend improvements to SW Global’s software solutions and project delivery methodologies to address client complaints and own findings from system, compliance and surveillance audits
- Track, identify and report the identification of faults in applications/solutions during systems development stage for rectification purposes by the technical operations team
- Manage the preparation of quality assurance documentation and reports for Management review
- Assist with the analysis, communication and interpretation of quality assurance requirements to project team especially as it relates to IT equipment and software solutions
- Ensure checks/surveys relating to customer satisfaction on SW Global’s solutions are carried out in a manner that identifies improvements in product quality and service delivery.
- Minimum of a first Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related Discipline
- 7+ years working experience with at least three years focused on IT Quality Management
- Relevant professional IT and Quality Management Certifications such as: Chartered Quality and Operations Management or any other relevant certification is required
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and the deliverable created during the development lifecycle
- Strong analytical skills, creative and critical thinking ability and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with relevant quality assurance industry standard best practices and methodologies
- Dedication to customer satisfaction.
Skills & Proficiences:
Application Closing Date
- Quality planning & control
- Quality assurance & Compliance
- Quality & product performance measurement
- Industry, business & product knowledge
- Process improvement
- Working knowledge of international and local industry regulatory standards and guidelines on quality
- Communication (Written, Verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Stakeholder management
- Teamwork, Sound judgment & objectivity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.